Welcome to the first in a new series I’ll be writing for the blog sharing my favourite finds and lovely new stuff I’ve found on my real and internet travels this week…
There’s no real connection between these things, other than I think they’re fabulous and would look great in any home!
So without further ado…
- I picked up these great serving bowls on an inpromptu trip to Homesense. With Christmas coming up the lovely silver detail on the inside means they will be great for snacks or for the roasties on the festive dinner table. Incredibly good value too, just £14 for the large and £5 for the small. Bargain. I’ll be using them all year round as they’re not to festive looking. Love them!
- I spotted this beautiful faux hide chair in my Rockett St George weekly email this week and immediately thought I would be able to use this in a corner of the living room once we’ve redecorated. It’s big enough so a full sized guest wouldn’t feel like they’re sitting on a child’s chair – but small enough to put in the corner of a small living room like ours. Sadly it’s sold out for now but my name is on the email list for when it comes back in stock! It’s top of my current wish list for the living room re-do!
Photo Credit: Rockett St George (www.rockettstgeorge.co.uk)
- Again from my trip to Homesense I picked up this beautiful blanket for throwing over my sofa. It’s in a rich silky navy with a faux fur underside. £16 and as the winter starts to draw in it’s a super bargain to hide under with your fluffy socks and a cuppa.
- The living room is looking tired and in need of some new paint, plaster and a makeover so I’m on the hunt for a new coffee table. In my head I have a round white table as I’m planning to head away from more traditional woods to a more modern feel. I came across this in Dwell and it fits many of my requirements for a coffee table, and it’s expandable to allow more space for wine and snacks when friends come over! It comes in a couple of different colours too, but I’m loving the white.
Photo Credit – Dwell (www.dwell.co.uk)
- This Cactus is such fun, I absolutely love it. From Luke Arthur Wells, there’s a few different Cacti and in different colours too – but I think this lovely green one is a winner. It’s a little quirky and a little fun. What do you think?
Photo Credit – Luke Arthur Wells (www.lukearthurwells.com)